Floating Pontoon Bridge
With the development of science and technology and the demand of people's leisure and entertainment, floating bridge emerges as the times require. The main body of the floating bridge, called the pontoon, is made of macromolecular polyethylene through large mechanical equipment. The structure of the floating bridge is similar to that of the old one, but the features and functions are quite different.
The features and functions as follows:
1. Seamless connection between pontoons, good stability
2. Surface pattern design of pontoon, anti-skid
3. Good material stability, corrosion resistance, uv-proof, strong impact resistance, etc., suitable for perennial outdoor waters
4. There is no need for maintenance after the bridge is built
5. The main function of modern floating bridge is no longer an important tool for people to cross water. It is more used in scenic areas, such as floating bridges, tourist corridors and so on.